Request Pass/Fail

    • A “P” will be received if the student earns a 60% or higher in the course.

    • “P” grades still earn credit towards the student’s degree, but do not count towards GPA calculations.

  • Student Services will be reviewing the submitted requests and responding soon.


If you have questions regarding this matter, please contact:

Student Services: | 480-351-7879