COST OF ATTENDANCE ESTIMATES
With Federal Student Aid guidance, UAT’s Financial Aid team has calculated the estimated cost of attendance for student financial aid applicants. Below are the estimated standard costs of attendance for the 2023-24 academic year.
- The origination fee is withheld at disbursement of Federal Direct Loans
- The Resource Fee is included in the Tuition and Fees
- Books, course materials, supplies and equipment cover any miscellaneous school needs not covered by the Resource Fee.
- Campus living expenses are based on a double-occupancy room in UAT's residence hall and the Grand Master meal plan as of 07/01/2023. Actual living expenses cost may vary based on housing and meal plan choices.
- Off-campus living expense is the moderate total housing from the Collegeboard published living expenses for the Phoenix and surrounding area.
- Living with Parents expense is the low total housing from the Collegeboard published living expenses for the Phoenix and surrounding area.
- The allowance for miscellaneous personal expenses includes clothing; personal items (e.g., toiletries, laundry and cleaning, personal hygiene, and grooming); mobile phone plan; recreation/entertainment; and uninsured health care costs (co-pays, prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines, contact lenses, eyeglasses).
- Ground/On Campus students have access to UAT scholarships that are not considered in the following estimations.